Employment at Passion River
Marketing Assistant (Part-Time)
Do you enjoy independent films, documentaries, & storytelling? If so, come help us create awareness and impact campaigns for our award-winning films to audiences and communities nationwide.
About the role:
- Researching new audiences for nationwide theatrical and digital releases
- Community outreach
- Web design
- Content creation (Podcasts, Artwork, Blog Articles and more!)
- Social media marketing and research
- Creative thinker, resourceful, and well organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Creative writing skills and knowledge of Photoshop a plus.
- Reliable transportation. Office is not located near mass transit.
- Detail Oriented, reliable and proactive.
- $10-$12 per hour. Based on experience.
- College credit available.
- 15-20 hours per week.
Warren, New Jersey
Late August/Early September
Great entry-level opportunity to learn and grow. Room for advancement.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter (also tell us what films you enjoy) to: Jobs@PassionRiver.com.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.