Community Engagement Consultant (Freelance)
Do you enjoy independent films, documentaries, & storytelling? If so, come help us with our outreach impact campaigns for our documentaries & movies releasing in theaters nationwide.
About the role:
- Establish partnerships with local organizations to attend and/or support local film screening
- Community outreach via email, phone calls, and direct-messages
- Research new audiences for nationwide theatrical releases
- Update Marketing Team on new established partnerships
- Creative thinker, resourceful, and well organized
- Proficiency in Google Drive (specifically, Google Sheets)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, reliable and proactive
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Must have access to a computer with great internet and a phone
- $10-$12 per hour. Based on experience.
- College credit available.
- 15-20 hours per week. Can fluctuate as needed.
Great entry-level opportunity to learn and grow.
Before you apply:
1. Please browse our film catalog & find a few that you think look awesome.
2. Watch your selections on platforms such as: Amazon Prime, Netflix or wherever you enjoy watching content. Note that not all films are on every platform.
3. Do you like the films you watched? If not, are you sure you still want to apply? Why not engage in marketing products, services, or stories you LOVE?
If you're feeling the love, send us your resume & cover letter letting us know which of our films moved you & why to: Jobs@PassionRiver.com.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.