Community Engagement Consultant (Freelance)
Do you enjoy independent films, documentaries, & storytelling? If so, come help us with our outreach impact campaigns for our documentaries & movies releasing in theaters nationwide.
About the role:
- Establish partnerships with local organizations to attend and/or support local film screening
- Community outreach via email, phone calls, and direct-messages
- Research new audiences for nationwide theatrical releases
- Update Marketing Team on new established partnerships
- Creative thinker, resourceful, and well organized
- Proficiency in Google Drive (specifically, Google Sheets)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, reliable and proactive
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Must have access to a computer with great internet and a phone
- $10-$12 per hour. Based on experience.
- College credit available.
- 15-20 hours per week. Can fluctuate as needed.
Great entry-level opportunity to learn and grow.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter (also tell us what films you enjoy) to: Jobs@PassionRiver.com.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.